Module 4 Creating Your Soundbank, Variables, & Tracks
You have learned:
- Racial Injustice takes place interpersonally, institutionally, and structurally.
- Songs are created by layering many different sounds/instruments (tracks).
- A variable is a unit of storage that creates a space in the computer’s memory to store data. Using variables in your code saves time and space.
Activity 5: Build Your Toolbox (5 minutes)
Write these terms and definitions in your toolbox (or add them beside existing definitions):
Activity 6: Students Complete the Exit Ticket (10 minutes)
Complete the Exit Ticket in your Student Notebook
Exit ticket questions:
- How did you choose your song’s sound clips?
- How do you think you could layer your sound clips to represent layers of injustice?
- How do variables help you create more effective code?